Centercode is looking to add highly-motivated tech savvy inside sales people to our team to continue to fuel our growth.
This is not a "dialing-for-dollars" telemarketing job, but rather a strategic direct sales position. You'll be closing deals typically ranging from $20k to $200k with many of the world's most successful technology companies. Deal cycles will range from weeks to months, where you'll be targeting product managers and executives.
To be clear, we're NOT selling loans, credit, insurance, social media, SEO, or internet marketing. We're a B2B platform and services company with a unique high-value offering. We currently help many of the most successful companies in the world build better products, and we're extremely passionate about that.
This position initially pays $40k-$50k base salary + commission, bonus and benefits; targeting $80k-100k first year compensation with no commission caps.
You'll be a fit for this job if you:
- have 2-5 years of quota carrying B2B and/or technology sales experience
- have experience building relationships and navigating large organizations
- are capable of engaging qualified companies and prospects
- have rock-solid online research and analytical skills
- have a track record of surpassing quota in prior positions
- previously worked in a fast-paced small company/tech environment
- have strong employer AND customer references
In this position you'll:
- leverage a consultative approach to selling our product and services
- collaborate with our sales and marketing teams daily
- be assigned a quota and target strategic prospects
- work with prospects to understand their unique needs, goals, and objections
- make calls and visits to conduct online and local presentations and demos
- develop and present proposals based on the needs of your prospects
- build a pipeline to push deals from interest to booking
- develop internal relationships and referral networks to assist in increasing sales
To get hired at Centercode, you MUST be:
- a highly skilled communicator (in English; both written and spoken)
- a critical thinker; capable of mapping out complex ideas on a whiteboard
- proficient in Google Mail, Calendar, Docs, and Drive
- highly productive despite distractions and ongoing collaboration
- passionate about emerging technology
- a self-starter who doesn't need micromanaging (we don't have time for that)
- thick skinned, good humored, and able to roll with the punches
- career-oriented and actively looking to increase your responsibilities
- willing to admit when you screw up (it happens to the best of us)
- fiercely loyal to both our customers and team
- trustworthy, reliable, and easy to get along with
- enthusiastic and eager to take on new challenges
- adaptable and willing to wear whatever hat gets the job done
- We're a quickly growing 60+ person tech company.
- We value productivity over long hours.
- We offer a unique, exciting, and energetic work environment.
- We actively balance work and play (from nerf wars to billards).
- We provide free breakfast, snacks, and coffee.
- Donuts on your birthday.
- We were voted one of the Best Places to Work in Orange County in 2015.
- This is a full-time position in Laguna Hills, California.
- We don't relocate (you must live in Orange County!)
- We won't speak with recruiters of any kind. Seriously, don't bother.
- We're not taking calls regarding this position.
Douglas Adams once said "Technology is a word that describes something that doesn't work yet". We saw this truth as an opportunity to increase the positive impact of technology on people's lives. We're actively achieving this rewarding goal while doing very well and having a lot of fun along the way. We're looking for enthusiastic like-minded people who are equally passionate about achieving this goal.